Platform gratings made of GRP have a very wide spectrum of use, including:
1. Working bridges in chemical installations, waste at galvanic baths.
2. Coverages of channels, drains and clarifiers.
3. Frameworks in electrolysers, scrubbers, filters and washers.
4. Staircase steps exposed to corrrosive fluids.
5. Floors, platforms and other elements in environments highly exposed to corrosion.
Platform gratings made of GRP are most often used in: waste treatment facilities, waterworks, pump stations, heat and power plants, chemical factories, galvanizing stations, breweries, mines, refineries, dairies, spirits factories, food, harbour and paper industries.